I found myself ‘tagged’ the other day by Dailywritingprompt and felt the idea very interesting the way to market one’s blog. Not to say a blogger shouldn’t consider the general routes of marketing such as the link sharing web sites like StumpleUpon.com or Technorati.com. But this tagging exercise sounded fun, linked to me other blogs, and allowed to find other writer’s blogs I may add links to anyway.
The tag was this;
- Link to the person who tagged you. Daily writing prompt
- Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
- Include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’m going to pick sharing 7 weird things about myself because I don’t know that many famous people;
- I play more video games than my son and husband put together.
- I talk to myself… a lot… when I’m alone. At least there’s no voices answering…yet.
- I like to sing when I’m alone too. In the shower, in the car, or just by myself. The neighbors haven’t complained too much. 😉
- I never get bored…or at least hardly ever. I always have 101 things to do, and keep very busy with writing, graphic arts, photography, and there’s always video games. (and StumpleUpon.com)
- I was almost mauled by a Mandrill Baboon when I worked at a private zoo years ago. I learned very quickly that you 1) never turn your back on any of the animals, and 2) always assume they want to kill you.
- My nickname in my family is ‘Tuttles’ from a time my sisters and I used to pretend we were turtles. (Its a long, long story…)
- One of my fears is ticks. The other is roller coasters.